FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER/DEVELOPER (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time, Berlin | starting as soon as possible
Who we are and what we do
Cellbricks is a revolutionary biotech company, combining world-leading expertise in synthetic biology and 3D bioprinting. Leveraging our proprietary end-to-end bio-fabrication technology and our tissue engineering proficiency, we are replicating human tissue at scale, so researchers and doctors can provide patients with better clinical treatments. We envision a future where bio-fabrication of organs and human tissue is common medical practice so humans can enjoy longer, healthier lives. Our rapidly growing, multi-disciplinary team consists of 20 biotech enthusiasts, scientists, PhDs, engineers, chemists and entrepreneurs from excellent universities and top companies from all over the world. Our labs and offices are located in Berlin, Europe's top city for start-ups.
As full stack software engineer in the Printer Technology Department, your main task will be the enhancement of our 3D Bioprinting Software. You will take responsibility for front-, backend and machine interface and shape the way scientists and customers are interacting with our core technology. You will interface with our engineers and biotech experts to further develop our integrated way of precisely replicating tissue at scale. You will have an impact, shaping the company through your efforts, experience and industry expertise.
Conceptualize, build and maintain the software to make 3D organ models reality using our proprietary 3D printing technology
Improve & expand existing front- & backend to increase UX, reliability, scalability and efficiency and of course add new features
Expand the capabilities of the tech team and resolve technical challenges in fast-paced environments
Manage, plan and allocate resources in the team
Help design & execute the software roadmap
- Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, engineering, ML and/or relevant experience
- Extensive know-how with Systems Design & Software Architecture and building web applications
- Great communication skills, high level of curiosity, entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on mentality & high problem-solving ambition
Nice to have
Knowledge in Node.js, experience with GIT & Python
Experience working at the interface of software and hardware
Track record in working in automation projects & integration of robotics
Experience in image processing, ML and/or 3D printing
Please note: If you think you're right for the job but don't meet all the requirements, you should still apply. Even if the job isn't perfect, strong candidates remain in our talent pool for future hiring.
What we offer
- A high-growth, ambitious biotech startup environment with competitive compensation package
- A groundbreaking & disruptive technology and a diverse team of talented & motivated individuals looking to make a difference
- Full ownership over exciting, challenging projects and full support to expand skills & boost personal development
- Phenomenal team spirit including flexibility, weekly team activities & regular events
- Great networking opportunities within the Berlin startup and global biotech ecosystems
Are you ready to join us?
Please send us your application incl. CV, relevant references, a paragraph describing your personal motivation and, if applicable, additional informative documents, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org - we are looking forward to getting in touch with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We consider all applications equally regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Furthermore, we strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.